Log in

No account? Create an account
Under the Knife - Force of Will: Days and Nights at the Carnival of Paradox

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

August 23rd, 2010

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
12:49 pm - Under the Knife
Am going to have the disc removed at c6/c7. Then they fuse the two vertebrae with a piece of cadaver bone and stainless. Doc gives it a 90% chance of success with the other 10% mostly being the case that I've already got permanent nerve damage...

The old computer finally bit it and it took us 3 weeks between the salvage operation and then actually giving up and getting a new one. Nothing to write home about with it being about a step up from the bargain bin.

Still giggin with the bass most weekends. Rock project bit the dust.

Changed my diabetes meds and the reflection is that one of them was basically poisoning me with side effects for about the last 3 years or so.

100% complete on Red Dead Redemption. Am back with Borderlands at the moment. Civ Rev. Blood Bowl...


(Leave a comment)

> Go to Top